Our Top 8 Christmas Gifts for Dogs
As a dog owner, you’ll know exactly what I mean when I talk about our four-legged companions being a part of the family. And as bona fide family members, it’s only natural that they too have pressies under the tree to unwrap on Christmas morning and be treated to some extra tasty treats.
We’ve scoured suppliers up and down the country to find you the best festive gifts for your pups. The presents, and the chewable goodies, that we have chosen to stock in our sustainable shop are not only good for your dog’s health and wellbeing, but good for the planet too.
In no particular order, here’s our favourite 8, we’ll be stocking all 8 of these fantastic products, if we haven’t got them in stock already, rest assured they’ll be coming soon!
- The JR Pet Products’ Three Bird Roast Mini Hamper packed with a duck, chicken and turkey pure stick selection. A 100% pure meat taste sensation!
- Life of Riley’s Merry Woofmas Gift Box. A most appetising box dedicated to our furry best friends, filled with all-natural goodies. You’ll find no nasty preservatives or chemicals here.
- Green & Wild’s Olivewood Chew. Every dog has a natural need to chew. This often starts when they are puppies, and progresses to chewing our table legs and shoes! Chewing gives natural dental care and occupies the dog. These chews are sure to keep your dog or puppy busy this Christmas.
- Wildwash Pet Conditioning Gift Set. We just love this set. WildWash Pet is a range of natural pet cosmetics, containing No Parabens, No Phosphates, No Sulphates, No Phthalates, No Petrochemicals, No Palm Oils and No PEGs. Quick rinsing and kind to their skin, your pets will love you for it.
- Ruff & Tumble’s Dog Drying Coat. Oh my, where do we start! These coats are adorable with a touch of sophistication! Their double-thickness cotton dries coats in minutes.
- The Innocent Hounds British Deer Antlers on rope. 100% natural antlers for the longest-lasting chew ever with unbleached cotton rope for interactive play. Yumtastic indeed! And as they’re low in fat, and provide minerals and nutrients, you’ll be keeping your dog and their teeth in tip-top condition too. Options for puppies and older dogs are available.
- The Innocent Hound Christmas cake mix. Get the whole family involved and enjoy the holiday festivities with your hound by baking their very own Christmas cake!
- Life of Riley’s Merry Woofmas Cake. Is Christmas even Christmas without cake? Give your pooch their very own 4” woof-approved cake made up of handmade macaroons and topped with wholesome peanut butter frosting. It’s drool-inducing! Sorry.
Build up the excitement now
But let’s not forget about the ‘run up to Christmas’ excitement! Share this wonder by treating your pooch to a dog-friendly advent calendar.
Happy shopping everyone!